The partners in the VISKA-project have agreed on five different interventions in order to achieve the project goal.
- Developing and extending regional/national networks and partnerships to include policy makers, social partners and practitioners working on the validation of non-formal and informal learning (NFIL)
- Extending and/or adapting tools used in the validation of NFIL – includes digitisation as well as customisation for use with specific beneficiary groups and enhanced quality assurance of validation processes
- Creating a common set of criteria for the documentation and assessment of transversal skills, able to be used with one or more adult learner groups
- Training and/or capacity-building for guidance counsellors and other frontline staff working on the validation of NFIL, including with specific adult beneficiary groups
- Improving access to and awareness of validation services and support, including among specific adult beneficiary groups