This page contains the results of the VISKA project Norway.
This report describes the Norwegian part of the trials in VISKA. It is a summary of a longer and more detailed 'Country Report' delivered within the VISKA project. The full 'Country Report' will be published in February 2020.
The purpose of the VISKA trial in Norway is to highlight the competence of adult asylum seekers who live or have lived in integration reception centers. The intention is to contribute to a faster integration by the fact that the individual's expertise is visible early in the integration process. Early competence assessment will be able to facilitate more targeted plans for training and faster entry into working life than it is today.
Five counties are included in the Norwegian testing in the VISKA:
• Nordland, with integration reception in Bodø
• Trøndelag, with integration reception in Steinkjer
• Oslo, which has had integration reception at Aleksander Kielland's Place
• Vestfold, with integration reception in Larvik
• Vest-Agder, with integration reception in Kristiansand
Read the full executive summary here: Executive summary in Norwegian
Watch the testimonial of an adult learner in Norway on our youtube channel: